Ashby Ponds is looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing for our 132 bed continuing care neighborhood. Our community consists of Independent Living, Long Term and Short Term Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Care. ADON responsibilities will include the following:
• Monitor staffing, scheduling and payroll in extended care. Ensure appropriate staff are provided based on resident acuity in each level of care and provide recommendations based on identified needs of the neighborhood.
• Monitors infection control for staff and residents and develop appropriate policies for infection control monitoring and reporting to local agencies in accordance with local and state regulatory guidelines.
• Monitor clinical quality areas including wound care, infection control, falls risk reduction, pain management, weight loss and dehydration.
• Actively participate in Extended Care meetings to include Wound Rounds, Operations Meeting, Utilization Review and Performance Improvement/Risk Management/Safety (PI/RM/S) Committee.
• Review clinical outcomes that are at or below the National, State and Erickson benchmarking thresholds.
• Leading and mentoring a team of clinical staff members, ensuring Erickson’s Person Centered Care approach is being adhered to.