Lantern Hill is a brand new 20 acre continuing care retirement community located in New Providence, New Jersey. Lantern Hill will be comprised of 275 independent living apartment homes and an 85-unit continuing care neighborhood, offering assisted living, skilled nursing, rehabilitative care and memory care.
The Clinical Manager is an active, skilled member of the clinical leadership team who is committed to provide residents with quality, person centered, individualized healthcare.
• Coordinating, implementing and overseeing the clinical care of guests/residents in skilled nursing/long term care neighborhood.
• Maintaining clinical practice and processes in accordance with the Erickson Living Management Policies and Procedures and nursing standards of practice.
• Ownership of documentation process including MDS, care plans, incident reporting and charting requirements.
• Ensuring appropriate staff is on duty based on guest/resident acuity and provides recommendations based on identified needs of the neighborhood.
• Monitoring all aspects of infection control for staff and guests/residents and collaborating with clinical leadership to develop appropriate process to ensure effective infection control monitoring to include antibiotic stewardship
• Analyzing, developing and implementing Quality Improvement measures for clinical indicators/benchmarking such as Falls, Pressure Ulcers, Medication Errors, Restraint Utilization, Re-hospitalization, Anti-psychotic utilization, ADL splits/documentation, etc.
• Collaborating with Staff Development Coordinator to ensure all required training and competency reviews are completed according to federal, state and local regulations.
• Participating in clinical leadership meetings such as Wound Rounds, Clinical Operations Meeting, Utilization Review and Performance Improvement/Risk Management/Safety (PI/RM/S) Committee.