The Wellness Manager (Assisted Living RN Manager) is a key member of the clinical leadership team who is committed to providing resident directed healthcare, while meeting or exceeding quality and service standards in the community.
• Coordinates and provides clinical oversight and care to residents within Assisted Living and Memory Care. This will include medication management, pain management, wound care, nutrition, and respiratory care.
• Partners with Assisted Living Manager to complete resident pre-screening/admission, re-admission, on-going and significant change of condition assessments
• Ensures resident’s individualized service plan is maintained/updated/documented to reflect current needs in collaboration with other assisted living/memory care team members (ALM, care associates, therapists, etc.).
• Oversight of the medication management to include ensuring all orders are transcribed, medications are available, medication care associates are knowledgeable regarding medications they dispensing and nurses are administering medications per state regulations.
• Actively participates in the hospitality and holistic support to residents in Assisted Living and Memory Care through orientation of residents, their family and/or responsible party.
• Ensures appropriate clinical staff is available in Assisted Living and Memory Care based on resident clinical needs and provides recommendations (Flex staffing) based on identified clinical needs of the neighborhood.
• Partner with Director of Nursing and clinical leadership to ensure all aspects of infection control for staff and residents are maintained and collaborates to develop appropriate policies for infection control monitoring.. Provides Director of Nursing a monthly review of trends/analysis of key clinical metrics in assisted living/memory care
• Tracks and trends/analyzes clinical quality areas within Assisted Living and Memory Care including wound care, infection control, falls risk reduction, pain management, weight loss and dehydration and develops corrective action plans, implements plan and evaluates results of plan identified areas of concerns.
• Must be available some evenings, weekends and holidays to provide support and to assist with community events.